Pro teaching methods have been proven to be as useful for the complete beginner as for those with high or low handicap. We have an excellent success rate using well recognised techniques. You will be able to achieve longer drives, straighter shots, consistency with irons, more precision around the putting green, be more aware of your game, control the ball better, know what training exercises help and, finally, get more satisfaction all round !.
The Leadbetter Method
- Training equipment designed for improving golfing techniques,
- Latest technology used to analyse posture and techniques – video etc,
- Made to measure, individually adapted tuition,
- Une pédagogie basée sur l’utilisation de nombreux exercices, relayé par des outils pédagogiques facilitant l’exécution pour un meilleur apprentissage,
- Professional instructors with 30 years experience; specialists with up to date training at Leadbetter Academies.
Courses at The Leadbetter Academy at Pont Royal
The Pros at The Leadbetter Academy at Pont Royal
|Cédric Menut Head Pro Entraineur National 06 63 03 28 96||Loïc Reyno First Team Trainer Responsable Ecole de Golf 06 76 01 64 83||Bastien Pommier Director of One Putt Petit Jeu Entraineur 06 84 47 93 85|
About David Leadbetter
David Leadbetter is recognised at one of the leading coaches in the world. He has written six books which sell in their millions. He has also produced a number of videos. Nick Faldo, Nick Price, Greg Norman, Ernie Els and Lee Westwood have benefitted from his coaching. At the moment, he coaches Charles Howell III, Ian Poulter, Trevor Immelman, Michelle Wie, Camilo Vilegas, Susan Peterson and Frederick Jacobson. There are 30 Leadbetter Golf Academies throughout the world where his passion and skills are championed.
One Putt Petit Jeu
A new approach to……putting !!!!!
Sessions based on four main training techniques
- Pitching from less than 100m : learn how to hit, control and estimate distances
- Chipping from less than 30m : learn how to hit, estimate distances and vary the flight of your ball wherever you are
- Bunker shots : learn how to hit, control the flight of your ball however difficult your lie
- Putting : learn how to control direction and distance