Within the Pitch&Putt training area, the Leadbetter Academy offers the One Putt Short Game concept for beginners and experienced players.
The teaching approach is based on a tried and tested method and focuses on 4 areas :
- Wedging less than 100 m : learn to hit , control and evaluate distances in your game.
- Chipping less than 30 m : learn to hit, evaluate distances and change the trajectory of the ball whatever your position around the green.
- The bunker : learn to hit and control the trajectory of the ball depending on the situation.
- Putting : learn to master distances, analyse and apprehend the various situations encountered on the green.
At the end of this 3 hour session you will have learned to improve your Short Game.
Around the Green you will :
- Manage your distances thanks to better contact,
- Master your landing zones in relation to your club
- Acquire confidence in your approaches with an optimal routine,
And on the Green you will :
- Achieve 95% success for putts <1 m 20
- Avoid 3 putts with optimal dosage
Then you will leave with your results and your personalized « drills »
- « One Putt Short Game »
- 3 hours
- 135 € à 180 €
Manager of One Putt Short Game