Play at Golf International de Pont Royal
Removable Obstructions (R.24-1)
• Stones in the bunkers
Irremovable Obstructions (R.24-2)
• Pathways covered with an artificial surface (the sections not covered are part of the terrain, unless marked with white paint.)
• Staked trees
• On the fourth hole, the concrete nozzle on the left of the fairway at drive-out height is an integral part of the terrain.
Grounds in Abnormal Conditions (R.25-1)
• Collapsed drains
Water Obstacles (R.26)
• The water obstacles located on the right of holes n°1 and n°2, on the left of hole n°3, on the right of holes n°4 and n°5 are lateral water obstacles, whose outer limit extends endlessly (on holes n°1 and n°4, the road is in the water hazard and so is not an irremovable obstruction).
• Each of the dropping zones on holes n°11 and n°12 is an additional release option for any balls in the water hazard.
Off Limits (R.27-1)
Off limits areas are as follows :
• The tarmac roads to the right of holes n°6, n°10, n°13 and behind the green where holes n°1, n°9, n°13 and n°14 are situated.
• The resident properties and the « pitch & putt » to the left of hole n°14, the boundary of the land being marked by a fence or white stakes.
Distance Measuring Devices (R.14-3)
• Laser rangefinders or any other device designed solely for the measurement of distance are permitted in competition.
Penalty for breach of a local rule
• Match Play : Loss of hole
• Stroke Play : 2 shots